❈ Note: if you already have these supplies, no need to purchase new ones
● Pointed Pen Nibs: Zebra G, Nikko G, Hunt 101
○ Bring your favorite!
○ *Optional: guidelines if you need it
● Favorite Oblique and/or Straight Holder
● Black Ink: Walnut Ink, Higgins Eternal, Moonpalace Sumi
○ Colored Ink of different colors
○ White Ink!
○ Or bring in pre-mixed gouache
● Gum Arabic
● Mixing Brush
● Pencil, Eraser, and Pen
● *Optional: Layout Paper: Canson Marker Layout Pad, Rodia (Blank)
● Pretty Paper (small sizes)
● Finetec or some kind of glitter paint
○ Pearlex is a possible option
● Watercolor Pencils/Watercolor
● Jelly Rolls: Clear Stardust and Gold
Questions? Alessandra at email@example.com
This program is open to members and non-members
NO audio or video recording of any program, meeting, workshop or other SfC function permitted without prior consent of both guest artist and a representative of the Board of Governors. ** You must ask permission of the artist/ instructor to photograph any copyrighted materials, including demos.